Pooja is the most popular form of worship practiced in every Hindu household, either on a daily basis or during some important religious
function or ceremony. A pooja can be simple or complicated depending upon the way it is performed. Pooja consists of two letters “pa” means
“parayana or continuous repetition of the names of god and ‘ja’ means ‘japa i.e. continuous recitation of the names of god.
This spiritual album titled ‘Param Pooja’ consists of 10 tracks that have been sung in the melodious voice of Suresh Wadkar. It
contains the most potent Mantras, Aartis and Dhuns of the deities in the Hindu pantheon - Vishnu, Ganesh, Shiva, Lakshmi, Durga, Hanuman,
Krishna, Gayatri, Vaishnodevi and Ganga. These songs are composed in simple tunes that are easy to remember and sing. The prayers and mantras
chanted create an atmosphere of sacred feelings and add sanctity and purity to the whole environment.
Since the tradition of pooja gathered strength for its purity and simplicity, it is better suited for the modern life where people have no
time to perform elaborate ceremonies on day to day basis.
1. Gayatri Gayatri Mantra ! Gayatri Aarti
2. Vishnu Mantra - Shaantaakaaram | Aarti - Jay Jagadeesh Hare | Dhun - Om Sachchidaananda Parabrahma
3. Ganesh Mantra - Vakratunda | Aarti in Hindi - Sukhakarta | Dhun - Om Gan Ganapataye Namo Namah
4. ShivMahamrityunjaya Mantra | Aarti - Om Jay Shiv Omkaaraa | Dhun - Om Namah Shivaaya
5. Lakshmi Lakshmi Mantra | Aarti - Om Jay Lakshmi Mata | Dhun - Yaa Devi Sarvabhooteshu
1. KrishnaKrishna Mantra | Aarti Shri Natwarji Ki | Dhun - Om Namo Bhagavate Vaasudevaaya
2. HanumanHanuman Beej Mantra | Hanuman Aarti | Shri Hanuman Chalisa
3. Durga Durga Gayatri |Durga Aarti | Dhun - Rogaanasheshaan
4. VaishnodeviVaishnodevi Aarti
5. GangaGanga Aarti
Singer. Suresh Wadkar Composed and Arranged by Shailesh Dani.Sukhakarta Aarti in Hindi: Lyrics by Ashok Roy.Photo Courtesy:
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend