Music Therapy for the Fetus
Sound was born with humans. Pleasant tunes transfer good vibrations in the atmosphere. Good and correct music bringsforth positive vibrations in the nerves of the listeners. Music is a direct experience before being transformed into thought and feeling. Indian Classical Music has much impact on Individual moods and behavior. Certain Ragas with specific notes acts positive on individuals’ mindset. Our Upanishads speaks about the effects of Classical Music on individual life, behavior, environment and one who listens to it with rapt attention. During the early stages of pregnancy, music given to mothers to be dos very good effect for the fetus.
Here in our Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, India, we have proved by our research that, the fetus listens music as a sound-rather a refined one,& understands the same. Regular listening of the above classical music does remarkable good & fine to the fetus and to the mother simultaneously. The selected ragas given in this album is something very special with regard to its notes/ swaras, and the way it has been played.
The research has been carried out by Dr, T.Mythily, Ph.D , who is a research scholar, a Clinical Psychologist, and Music Therapist. A Doctor Degree holder in Psychology with Classical music and its therapeutic values for the improvement in the behavior. She is a graded artist by the all India Radio and a performing Vocalist, disciple of the performing phenomena of the century, world celebrity the legend Padmavibhushan Dr.M.Balamuralikrishna
Pleasant tunes transfers good vibrations in the atmosphere.
• Music acts on our mind before being transformed into thought and feeling.
• Music influences the lower and higher cerebral centers of the brain.
• Use of Music as a therapy helps search of an individual's personal harmony.
• Music therapy is an important tool in the treatment of both psychological and psychosomatic disorders.
• Music Therapy stimulates good vibrations in the nerves of the listeners.
• Music brings about a sense of mental well being in individuals.
• Music Therapy helps to clear the junked thought in mind, which leads to have positive frame of mind.
• Music Therapy enhances the concentration level of children.
• Effect of Music on the behavior is enormous.
• Music improves the capacity of planning.
• Music training helps to express refined exhibition of emotions and clarity in cognition too.
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend