Studying B.F.A in Govt. College of fine arts, Kumbakonam, Tamilnadu.
• 2021 Inter-college Exhibition award(Govt. college of fine arts,Kumbakonam)
GROUP SHOWS AND COLLECTIONS
• Exhibition at Government College of Fine Arts, Kumbakonam (2021)
• Exhibition at Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath college, Bangalore (2020,2021& 2022)
Camlin Art Foundation (CAF) camp at Ajanta - 2022
The Thought Process Behind my Art :
My thoughts were not taughted, they were given… Yeah, my lifestyle was like that. Morning fresh air awakens you, kaveri water gives you a most pleasant day, green trees keeps you hydrated even in summer also, water resources in city gives you much pretty rest and most importantly the Temples blesses you every minute..
Those were made my thoughts, as an Artist, I just try to deliver my point of view by painting (art). Art has more ways to express. But , Paintings are different. They gives you a refreshment , every time you saw it.
Once upon a time, When I was a child me also scribble and drew the houses and mountains and rivers etc.., My Parents and teachers are encouraged me to be an Artist. They were the Starting point of my Art journey.
In the school, Competitions and the Winnings were made me. In this time, I was very great full to thank my Appa (dad) for allowing me to be myself, that’s great. That leads me for my future. By the way of my college were filled with the much more stunning sceneries. Those were multi -colored and various places.
• The Rivers with the River touching trees are greenery and Feast for your Eyes.
• The Temple streets are colorful and love to paint.
• The Flower markets are beautiful and smells good more with spiritual goodness.
• The vegetable market and it’s surroundings were with sounds, That’s okay.
• The Main streets with automobiles in Lightings were so good. And the highlights are Temples, placed in the center of the Streets. They were Stunning awesome. So, They are my Inspirations. That means, I was not take much risks for the sceneries. They were chosen me to paint them, That’s my pleasure to make them with my view. Thanks to god and lords for the great opportunity.
Yeah, God gives… By the way of joining fine arts college and By make me a Student of the Great Artists and By the opportunities to draw like these Paintings… Like these all given by him, For me…
Greatness on the Way… And coming to the paintings, My paintings have inspirations most from our Home town Kumbakonam. My paintings have the much more depth in it. Then light and light and then highlight makes it more beautiful. That methodology is so good and very easy to recognize for the Audience. That means, Some words are like so catching, That’s like, I am making my paintings a catching and attractive things. So, They will Like it and my thought of showing my view them with their taste…It’s so Awesome…
And I always want to feed the audience with my Art and Artistic things. Another one is to take the art to all kinds of people in the world. Art is the global language, Everyone like it. But, they hesitate to enjoy the art sometimes. Artists are always stress free. Our goal is also that to makestress free surroundings and world by Arts. The full form of art education is, “ We will learn the Art and Taught others the Art.” This means spreading happiness. In Art world no problems and no wars and no bad things…
Email a Friend