Included in the Bhisma-parva of the Mahabharata, it comprises eighteen chapters which are named as follows:
1. Arjuna-visada-yoga – The Yoga of Arjuna's conflict.
2. Samkhya-yoga – Yoga of Knowledge.
3. Karma-– Yoga of Work.
4. Jnana-yoga – Yoga of Divine Knowledge.
5. Karma-samnyasa-yoga – Yoga of Renunciation of Action.
6. Dhyana-yoga – Yoga of Meditation.
7. Jnana-vijnana-yoga – Yoga of Wisdom ad Knowledge.
8. Aksara-brahma-yoga – Yoga of the Imperishable Absolute.
9. Raja-vidya-raja-guhya-yoga – Yoga of Sovereign Knowledge and Sovereign Mystery.
10. Vibhuti-yoga – Yoga of Manifestation.
11. Visvarupa-darsana-yoga – Yoga of the Vision of the Cosmic Forms.
12. Bhakti-yoga – Yoga of Devotion.
13. Ksetra-ksetrajna-vibhaga-Yoga – Yoga of Distinction between the Field and the knower of the Field.
14. Gunatraya-vibhaga-yoga – Yoga of the Differentiation of the Three Modes.
15. Purusottama Yoga – Yoga of the Supreme Person.
16. Daivasura Sampad Vibhaga Yoga – Yoga of Discriminating between the divine and demon as endowments.
17. Sraddhatraya – Vibhaga Yoga – Yoga of the Three Patterns of Faith.
18. Moksa-Samnyasa Yoga – Yoga of Release and renunciation.
is the best Bhagavad Gita book in Hindi?
are many commentaries on the Bhagavad Gita, a divine conversation between Lord
Shri Krishna and His devotee and friend Arjun. If you are looking for Bhagavad Gita in the
Hindi language, you should buy Bhagavad Gita Yatharoop by His Divine Grace
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada. The translation and explanation
given in this book have been presented as it is, without any adulteration or
mental speculation. You can easily find this book on our website.
happens if we read Bhagavad Gita?
who read the Bhagavad Gita become learned in the subject of spirituality and
their consciousness gets elevated. Bhagavad Gita is known as the manual of
life. It opens the door for us to know about the real self and its ultimate
goal. In this way, it offers the highest perfection of life. Its transcendental
knowledge is ever-refreshing and always remains relevant in our day-to-day
life. A person who tries to understand the essence of the Bhagavad Gita is
certainly never bewildered in difficult situations. He remains steady in his
Q3. Can we read Bhagavad Gita in bed?
are no prescribed rules for reading Srimad Bhagavad Gita. Anyone can read it
anywhere and anytime and thus you could also read it in bed. More than your
posture or the external adjustments, the consciousness with which you read it
matters. But of course, the Bhagavad Gita is not just a book but a
representation of Lord Shri Krishna. Therefore, you should offer your respect
to it before reading.
Email a Friend