Salient Points in the life of Vidyaratna Babaji
• Vidyaratna Babaji (Swami Satyeswarananda Maharaj) was educated as a resident student for eight years in the hermitage school conducted by the Kriya Yogis.
• He Learned Kriya from Swami Satyananda with whom he was closely associated for long twenty years.
• Graduated from the University of Calcutta with a B.A. Philosophy honors, received an M.A. in Philosophy specializing in Vedanta philosophy concurrently received a LL.B (law) degree and also worked for Ph.D. program
• He was a professor of low and an advocate (attorney)
• He entered into the order of Swami with the blessings of Jagatguru Sankaracharya Swami Krishna. Tirtha Bharati of Puri Gobardhan Math and Bidyananda presided over the ceremony.
• He lived in a small hut for twelve years in Dunagiri Hill Himalayas sometimes with Mahamuni Babaji who frequently visited him
• Suddenly without taking a vow he observed continuous silence for three long years and was known as silent sage Mouni Baba Mouni Swami
• In 1974 he received Kriya Sutras the messages of Mahamuni Babaji at Dunagiri Hill Himalayas.
• In 1975 at the instruction of Babaji he toured the world and lectured in European countries.
• In 1976 Mahamuni Babaji initiated him into Purna Kriya in the Himalayas and commissioned him to reestablish the original kriya.
• In 1982 Mahamuni Babaji sent Vidyaratna Babaji to America to comply with his providences. He has lived in America ever since.
• He has authored more than fifty books some of them are as follows:
• 1. The Eternal Silence
• 2. The Original Kriya
• 3. The Six Systems (Sara Darsan)
• 4. The Divine Incarnation
• 5. Biography of a yogi Volume 1 and
• 6. The Holy Bible in the light of Kriya
The author never imagined that he would have to write the biography of Yogacharya Sri Sri Panchanan Bhattacharya Mahasay the chief disciple of Lahiri Mahasay. The message came as a surprise in this year of the one hundredth anniversary of the Mahasamadhi of Yogiraj Sri Sri Shyama Charan Lahiri Mahasay the beloved Guru of Panchanan Bhattacharya. So the author now offers this book at the holy feet of the guru that Bhattacharya dearly worshipped.
For the first time in the west the Kriya followers around the world will have a chance to read about his divine life and be inspired to learn the proper perspective of Karma in one’s life to accomplish the righteous duties to attain the inner blessings of the inner lord Lahiri Mahasay the polestar of Kriya his chief disciple Panchanan Bhattacharya and his principal disciples including Dr. Sris Chandra Mukherjee Kumarnath Mukherjee Barada Charan Mazumder, Dr. Negendranath Choudhuri (Kaviraj) Bamandev Banerjee and others are the examples of the ancient yogis and risis of modern times who attained eternal liberation through eternal realization of the ultimate self while maintaining the lifestyle of a householder without renouncing the world their wives or children.
The author hopes this book will fill up the gap the kriya world has had for a long time to show that it is not necessary to renounce the world and enter the order of Swami with the false expectation that this will somehow put one into a better position to realize the self quickly. Entering the order of swami is the rare case of a particular self according to his providence it is not for all and many are those who wish to enter if for some tactical advantage in society whereby they may acts as holy men avoiding hard work while enjoying an easy going life on the material plane living on donations.
Donations are a very complicated matter from the spiritual point of view. Accepting donations from the wrong person (one who donates expecting something in return as for example tax deductions or other gains such as the winning of a lawsuit or getting cured form diseases) the receiver will incur sins. Likewise the donor incurs sins donating to undeserving persons. Donations to organizations are always in the category of undeserving because organizations may be a legal entity, but they are not persons.
The second Concise Edition of the divine Incarnation is published under the title: Yogacharya Panchanan Bhattacharya and his interpretation of the Bhagavad Gita.
In this edition some new photos are included.
The author hopes that this edition will serve the Kriyanwits|Kriyanwitas better and also the seekers of truth in general.
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
for saving your wish list, viewing past orders, receiving discounts, and lots more...
Email a Friend