The first book if its kind – where you get a snap view of two hundred years. Its approach to the subject is analytical and presentation supported by the pioneers and masterminds in Homeopathy.
It makes us conscious about what we have achieved and how far we are still lacking. It should prove a guideline for further development in homeopathy.
Homeopathy has been about two hundred years. Self-assessment is sometimes very necessary for what we read, how much we have read and the direction in which we are moving.
Homeopathy is basically a science, but is being followed more as a religion – a religion based more on political lines.
We are independent our move, but we have to known and think all about that we known in proper context.
A small work should lead you to something – that is required in the New Era. It is readers to judge whether the purpose is fulfilled.
Every literature — whether it pertains to science, sociology, or religion needs reassessment and revision according to requirement of the age and region from time to time.
Change is the universal law of Nature, and all our knowledge comes in this preview. The arrangement of talk in this small book mirrors the two centuries of Homeopathy. It leads us to think from where we started, the ways we moved and the future lines we have to follow.
The great poet Maithili Sharan Gupta, expressed his feelings during freedom movement in India and this is relevant today in the context of homeopathy and its movement and development.
Ham Kaun the Kya Ho Gaya Ham Aur Kya Honge Abhi. Awo vicharen Aza Milkar Ye samasyayen sabhi. (Who we were, what we have become, and what we are going to become.
Let us sit together and talk about this collectively lest we may not get estray.
It is time for all Homeopaths to see and think on our heritage and consider about the path to follow in the interest of mankind.
Birth: Sept. 8, 1930
Education: Patna and Punjab Universities
Academic profile: BA (lions.) MDSH, ND, Dl Horn (The British Institute of Horn., London) MRSH (London).
Positions held & achievements:
• Author of about two dozen books on homeopathy, social and religious aspects.
• Edited monthly organ of Delhi Horn. Med. Association, New Delhi.
• Life member - DHMA New Delhi, IIPA New Delhi, Indian Red Cross Delhi, Accident Relief Society (Regil.) Delhi, etc.
• Member International Horn. League, Geneva, Asian Hom. Medical League, Trivandrum.
• Recipient, Appreciation Award in Homeopath from Board of Horn. System of Med., Delhi.
• Considerable Research Work done in Homeopathy and Ayurveda.
• Serving Homeopathy through Charitable Dispensaries and Renowned Hospitals.
• Appreciations from people of the country and abroad and also the State Chief Ministers, Governers, Vice Chancellors and Schloars of repute.
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend