• Discover the richly varied experiences spread across five mountain ranges and river valleys of this Himalayan state. This book provides comprehensive information on popular destinations like Sheila, Manali and Mcleodganj and also unveils hidden gems such as shops. Pin Valley National Park, Lahaul and Spiti.
• Everything you need to know for a pulsating or a peaceful holiday. Be it about places to stay. Eat, shop. Even how to find a porter to climb Hanuman Tibba, is provided.
• Each of the seven destination sections in the book is signposted with route guides and city guides. Highlighting road routes. Shopping areas, railway stations, tourist attraction and hotels. The wildlife section has tourist guides of ahimachllal’s sanctuaries. The Adventure section has trekking guides accompanying each trek.
• The Specials section features delightful reads that uncover the cultural heretical of Himachal Pradesh, from its artist enclaves, to villages cut off from the world, to its heritage railway lines.
• A comprehensive back of the book section has accommodation listing and a transport directory as well as tourist office and travel agent listing to help you plan your holiday better.
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend