This is practical jargon free book for all those people who are suffering from joint pains. This book will help people in understanding the cause and nature of their joint pains. It will also make the general public aware about the efficacy of homeopath and other alternative therapies.
Highlights of the book
i. Covers different types and causes of joint pains
ii. Many figures, diagrams and illustrations for interesting red and easy Understanding
iii Every aspect of joint pains has been explained in easy to understanding language
iv under homeopathic treatment, only those remedies which have been found clinically most effective have been listed with their indicated symptoms and dosages
Dr Ritu Jain is BHMS with honors. She is also a BSc (Gold Medalist) in life Science. For the last 10 years she is healing people at kalian specialty Homeopathic Clinic. She is also a member of VHAD (Voluntary Health Association of Delhi) which keeps her busy providing health services to the underprivileged. Her patients recognize her as a tolerant listener and compassionate physician. She uses multi-disciplinary approach of complimentary therapies to treat the patient as a whole.
My purpose in writing this series of books is to provide the general public information on homoeopathy as well as some other alternative therapies and their uses in particular health disorders like joint pains, asthma, diabetes, high blood presure, back pain, constipation etc.
People now wish to take more responsibility for their own health. An increasing number want to understand what they can do themselves to prevent illness and, if they do become ill, to understand the causes and determine how they can help themselves recover. Homoeopathy offers a simple, effective, extremely safe, and relatively inexpensive way of accomplishing this – provided it is practiced with common sense.
By understanding basics of homoeopathy you will be able to take better care of your physical, mental and emotional well-being. In the market there are thousands of homoeopathic remedies available. This book aims to make clear mysteries surrounding homoeopathy and will help you to make an informed choice about homoeopathic self-treatment.
It is my kind request that under no circumstances, however, should patients suffering from serious ailments (or those uncertain of their ailment) considers self-treatment. They should always consult a well-qualified experienced homoeopathic physician.
Defeat joint pains with Homoeopathy & others Alternative Therapies is practical, jargon-free book for all those who are suffering form joint pains and are taking allopathic painkillers, steroids etc. and getting temporary relief with no cure in sight. Moreover constant use of allopathic medicines causes numerous side-effects which include damage to liver, kidneys, heart and reduced immunity. This book will help these people to understand the cause and nature of their joint pains and then take specific homoeopathic remedies as well as other alternative therapies including yoga, acupressure diet& nutrition which will help them recover rapidly and permanently.
Highlights of the book are as follows:
• Information on homoeopathy- All the question have been answered that you always wanted to ask. This will help you understand the basics of homoeopathy and integrate it into your healthcare.
• Many figures, diagrams and illustrations have been included to make the topic interesting and easy to understand.
• Various types of joints and their structure and functions have been properly explained.
• All disorders which cause joint pains have been covered:
1. Sprins & Strains
2. Arthritis- Rheumatoid arthritis, Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, Infectious, arthritis, Osteoarthritis.
5. Tennis Elbow
6. Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
• Every aspect of each disorder has been explained in easy-to-understand language-Causes, symptoms, Lab investigations when to consult a doctor, Treatment and management & Prevention.
• Under homoeopathic treatment, only those remedies which have been found very effective in particular disorder have been listed with their indicated symptoms and dosages. This make the choice of remedy very edortless.
• In addition to homoeopathic treatment for following complementary therapies have been included:
1 Bach flower therapy
2 Home remedies
5 Herbal therapy
8 Diet & nutrition
9 Juice therapy
• With the help of the above-mentioned additional information the patient can complement the homoeopathic treatment with other suitable therapies to get maximum benefit in shortest time.
Above all else, as you work your May thorough this book, keep in mind a message of hope. Whether your disorder is recent or lifelong, you are walking a road taken by many others. They are still traveling, but the road is getting easier as they move ahead rather than stand still. From this book you will learn treatments that are based on research, evidence and experience. They work-and they will work for you. All the best with your journey. Now it is time to begin…
I would never have started writing this book if Dr. Rohit jain, my husband who is also Publishing Manager with B. jain Publishers, had not invited me to do so and then encouraged and supported me along the way- thanks, Rohit. Also how can I forget my lovely1- year –old daughter Adya who kept me refreshed with her innocent activities?
My indebtness to Dr. Vijay Kansal and Dr. Shailendra Shrivastava, both are Orthopaedic Consultants, for their constant help and motivation . I am also thankful to Dr. Vimal K. Bhardwaj for beautifully drawing the diagrams of the book.
My thanks also to my Publishers, Mr. Kuldeep Jain, who approached me to put my knowledge together and form this book- and then helped me!
I’m sincerely grateful to my patients who have enriched my experience and confidence over the years. And to my brother, sisters their families, and my friends for their inspiration and support.
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend